eTags provides Vehicle Registration and Titling Services and is licensed and contracted under the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (“MDMVA”) Business Licensing Program as an Electronic Registration and Title Agent ("ERT"). The MDMVA offers to the consumer the benefit of the Business Licensing Program in an effort to provide better and faster service to the consumer. As an ERT, we may charge our customers for the option of expedited registration processing and title transfers, registration card, license plates and stickers provided by Maryland Vehicle Law and Code of Maryland Regulations.
For faster service email us at: email@example.com.
- 1. OFFER TERMS
- 1.1. You agree to pay for any and all products and services that you purchase on our site and you agree that we may charge your credit card for them.
- 1.2. You agree to be charged the following fees to register your vehicle or transfer your title, and these fees apply to each vehicle:
- 1.2.1. MDMVA Fees ("Registration Fees"): We verify all of your information including your verification of insurance thru the MDMVA. The MDMVA provides us an exact amount for the fees and taxes to renew or transfer your vehicle registration including and late fees, etc. You hereby agree to pay and be charged for this amount. You further agree that we will collect and forward the amount assessed by and due to the MDMVA for the transaction(s) selected by you including the MDMVA fees for information and services provided by MDMVA. Furthermore, you agree to pay for the following fees and charges:
- 1.2.2. eTags Service Fee:$19.95. (charged to all orders).
- 1.2.3. Shipping and Handling: (**Please note that any order received after 4:00 pm will be processed the next day. Shipping is not available weekends and holidays). You agree that your registration order will be sent to the shipping address on file with the MDMVA and that we will ship with USPS or with the carrier you have selected. You agree that we are not responsible for non-delivery of your order caused by a USPS error.
- Standard: USPS $$3.95 (please allow 7 days for delivery)
- 1.2.4. Convenience Fee: (3% of MVA Fees) of MD Vehicle Registration Fee.
- 1.3. You agree that if items are required by the MDMVA to complete your vehicle registration or title transfer application you will provide those items if requested by us or MDMVA. You agree that orders placed after MDMVA Hours will be processed the following business day. You agree MDMVA fees adjustments late fees, penalties, violations, will be added to the your CC on file for this order, You agree that eTags may accept or reject your additional fees, late fees, penalties, You agree MDMVA may apply additional late fees and penalties or require proof of liability insurance, documents or other items to complete the MDMVA registration. You agree We are not responsible for additional MDMVA late fees or penalties as result of the use of this website. Transactions processed through this website are consistent with all laws and regulations set forth by the state of Maryland and the MDMVA under authority of Maryland Vehicle Law and Code of Maryland Regulations.
- 1.4. ALL SALES FINAL. REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
All sales are final. All registration fees are instantly transmitted to MDMVA on your behalf by Us and cannot be refunded or canceled. By Your use of this website You agree to have Your MDMVA Registration processed and expedited using the eTags Vehicle Registration Service. Your MDMVA vehicle record is updated instantly and cannot be refunded or canceled. If you dispute the amount of the MDMVA fees transmitted on your behalf to MDMVA you may contact the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles directly at (800) 950-1682.
- 1.5. Upon submission of your vehicle and credit card information, we will charge your credit card for the agreed amount and either, fully complete the registration process with MDMVA. These charges are non-refundable. In order for you to receive your registration renewal and sticker you will be required to pay in full for the total fees due as well as provide any and all items required by MDMVA to complete your transaction. Failure by you to provide required MDMVA documents, fees, inspections or other items that are required to complete the vehicle registration may result in delays and or penalties, fines and or additional fees.
- 1.6. You hereby agree and understand that once we receive your order that We are entitled to and have earned our eTag service fee as we have already performed services in verifying your information with Maryland MDMVA. We are not responsible for incorrect information provided to Us by You or by others on Your behalf. We are not responsible for any delays on the part of the USPS or any courier service and we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or mutilated items.
- 1.7. Chargebacks: Any wrongful Chargebacks will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law; this is considered civil theft and conversion. Will report chargebacks to the appropriate authorities as these may be construed as conversion and theft of services.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR ORDER AT: SUPPORT@ETAGS.COM.
- 1.8. Customer Service: Please contact our customer service team should you encounter any problems with your purchase at: 888-633-5332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your business and we thank you for making our service the best in the marketplace. Our customer service team may be very busy helping other customers; so if you are prompted, please leave a message, as your call will be returned in the order it was received. The above return policy applies to all purchases thru our websites.
- 1.9. eTags Promise:
- 1.9.1. Fast and friendly service
- 1.9.2. FREE annual reminder for life
- 1.9.3. FREE updates on order process. We will let you know of any issues and help you resolve them
- 1.9.4. Industry leading customer service (M-F 9am-5pm EST).
- 2. Change Of Address
- You hereby agree and understand that eTags cannot change your physical address on your vehicle registration. You must contact your local MDMVA office to make a change of address. No refunds can be provided to anyone once your vehicle registration has been processed. Please review our return policy.
- 3. Registration
- In our sole and absolute discretion we may or may not require you to register for, and complete the registration process to use, this site. We may open a registered user account for you when you complete your registration. You will select or we may assign to you a user ID and password that will be identified with your account. Your user ID, password and date of birth are your credentials to give you access to this site. You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself during the registration process. You must be at least 18 years of age who is legally competent to enter into contracts or at least the age of Majority in the Jurisdiction in which you reside to access this site and use eTags's products or services. You may not have a user ID that is indecent or distasteful or that we otherwise determine in our discretion is unacceptable. All personal information provided via this site will be handled in accordance with this site's online Privacy Statement, which may be viewed anywhere on the site by clicking on the "Privacy Statement" link on the footer of the page.
- 4. Minors
- YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THE LAWFUL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, TO ACCESS AND USE THE eTags SITES, PURCHASE OR USE eTags PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND YOU HEREBY WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THAT IT IS LAWFUL IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE TO ACCES THIS SITE AND USE THE eTags PRODUCT AND SERVICES. IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA PLEASE STOP ACCESS TO THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
- 5. Electronic Contacting And Notices
- 5.2. In order to receive notices or other communications electronically, you must have an internet connected device with an internet browser. All contracts completed electronically will be deemed for all legal purposes to be in writing and legally enforceable as a signed writing.
- 5.3. Using the eTags website or service, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via e-mail, text message, calls, and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provided to us. By consenting to being contacted by eTags, you understand and agree that you may receive communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and may deliver prerecorded messages sent by or on behalf of eTags, its affiliated companies or partners, including but not limited to: operational communications concerning your User account or use of the eTags website or services, updates concerning new and existing features on the eTags website, communications concerning promotions run by us or our third party partners, and news concerning eTags and industry developments. IF YOU WISH TO OPT-OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS, TEXT MESSAGES, OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, YOU MAY OPT-OUT BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE “END” AND “STOPALL” OPTIONS DESCRIBED BELOW. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using the eTags website or services. You may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing texts or calls from eTags at any time by texting the word STOP from the mobile device receiving the messages. You may also opt-out of receiving all texts or calls from eTags (including informational or transactional messages) by texting the word STOPALL from the mobile device receiving the messages. You may also send an email to email@example.com to stop text messages or emails from being sent to you by eTags. You agree and understand that opting out of receiving all texts may impact your use of the eTags website or services and that you may not receive registration renewal reminders.
- 6. Access Costs, Equipment And Software.
- You must provide at your own expense the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access this site. This site may require the use of certain third-party software. You are responsible for all costs associated with acquiring such software, if any, and complying with any licenses associated with such software. We are not responsible for any costs you incur to access or use this site.
- 7. Links To Other Websites.
- 8. Your User Id And Password.
- 9. Use Of Material From This Site.
- 9.1. All contents of this site, including but not limited to any text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, musical compositions, video, audiovisual works, and data found on this site (collectively, the "Materials"), are the property of and owned by eTags, its parent companies or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and other countries. Except in limited circumstances as described below, use of the Materials other than viewing the site, including but not limited to the reproduction, copying, modification, display, adaptation, publication, translation, public performance, reverse engineering, transfer, transmission, broadcast, distribution, licensing, sale, or gift in whole or in part, or the creation of derivative works from such Materials, is expressly prohibited
- 10. Material You Submit.
- 10.1. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and right to grant a license to use any such material. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this site any content that (i) is libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, or threatening; infringing on third parties' intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or patent rights, right of publicity, right of privacy, trade secret, or other proprietary rights; or harassing, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or (iii) may contain software viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, commercial advertising, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the source or origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
- 11. Trademarks And Copyrights.
- This site may feature trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video, and data that are the property of eTags and its affiliates or licensors. This site also may include trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video, and data of other third parties. All of these trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video, and data are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use them in any manner without the prior permission of the applicable owner. This site and all of its content are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and other countries.
- 12. Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same.
This website includes user-submitted materials, and we cannot and do not monitor all of the material submitted to the site.
By using the site, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of the site and any content on the site, including, but not limited to, whether you should rely on such content.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to review any content that you have submitted to the site, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, (a) does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (b) might violate any law, infringe upon the rights of third parties, or subject us to liability for any reason; or (c) might adversely affect our public image, reputation or goodwill. Moreover, we reserve the right to reject, delete, disable, or remove any content at any time, for the reasons set forth above, for any other reason, or for no reason.
If you think your work has been used in a manner that may constitute copyright or trademark infringement, you may notify our legal department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13. Disclaimers
eTags is a privately owned website and service. We are not affiliated, owned or operated by any government agency. You agree that you are using our service as a convenience and in lieu of dealing directly with the State of Maryland MDMVA.
You agree that your enrollment in our offer was solely based upon the representation and warranties contained on this site and no other, and that you were not induced in any manner by any affiliate or traffic source to enter into our offer and you do so on your own free will and volition. Furthermore, you understand that we may pay our affiliates and traffic sources a fee for providing us with traffic and or advertising services.
The material contained on this site or in the vehicle report may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen content that is submitted by third parties (including you) to this site, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. Changes are periodically made to the site and may be made at any time.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THRU THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, eTags EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE NONINFRINGING; THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM eTags OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. eTags DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- 13.5. IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 14. Limitation Of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER eTags, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF EMAIL MESSAGES YOU SEND US. THESE INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA, AND OTHER TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
THE LIMITATION ABOVE APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, AS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 15. Indemnification
- 16. Jurisdiction & Enforcement
- 16.1. Binding Arbitration Agreement. between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to: claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory.
This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies, including, for example, the Federal Trade Commission. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against Us on Your behalf. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, You are expressly waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of our relationship.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to eTags should be addressed to: AJT Media, Inc., General Counsel, 1650 SE 17th Street, Suite 300, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316 ("Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If we do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you may commence an arbitration proceeding.
Should you chose to commence arbitration, you will be required to pay the filing fee and administrative fees (The filing fee currently is $200 for claims under $10,000 but is subject to change by the arbitration provider. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. (You may obtain information that is designed for non-lawyers about the arbitration process at att.com/arbitration-information.)
The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision are for the court to decide. Unless We and You agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in Baltimore County, Maryland. If Your claim is for $10,000 or less, We and You agree that the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Except as otherwise provided for herein, if you chose to commence arbitration You will pay all AAA filing and administration fees, while the arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above will be divided equally between Us. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of Your claim or the relief sought in the demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then You will be responsible for the payment of all AAA fees. In such case, you agree to reimburse Us for all monies previously disbursed by Us. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in damages, the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
Regardless of the outcome of any arbitration between Us and You, each party shall bear their own attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstance whatsoever, shall the arbitrator have the authority to award attorneys’ fees, whether as fees or costs of arbitration.
The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both You and We agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. This site has been designed to comply with the laws of the State of Maryland and of the United States. If any material on this site, or your use of this site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, this site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use this site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
- 17. Rules Of Construction
- 17.2. Non-Waiver: Either party’s failure to require the other party’s performance of any term or condition of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver and shall not affect the right of such party to later enforce such provision, unless such waiver is made expressly in writing signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- 17.3. Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable for service interruptions, delays, failure to perform, damages, losses or destruction, or malfunction of any consequence thereof caused or occasioned by, or due to fire, flood, water, the elements, acts of Good, war, explosions, civil disturbances, governmental actions, shortages of equipment or supplies, unavailability of transportation, acts or omissions of third parties, or any other cause beyond the effected party’s reasonable control. The party so delayed or prevented from performing shall provide prompt notice of such event to the other party and shall exercise good faith efforts to remedy any such cause of delay or cause preventing performance.
- 17.4. Integration: This Agreement does not constitute an offer by either party and it shall not be effective until signed or agreed to by both parties as provided for herein. Upon execution by both parties, this Agreement and all exhibits and attachments shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall be deemed to merge all prior and contemporaneous agreements, communications and understandings (both written and oral)..
- 17.5. Modification and Severability: No modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative. Any provision of this instrument prohibited by law in any state shall, as to such state, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, without invalidating the remaining provisions of this instrument.
- 17.6. Assignment: You shall not assign this Agreement and any rights or obligations hereunder without the express written approval of eTags.
- 17.7. Notice: All notices, requests, demands, and other communications to Licensee hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed given at the time such communication is sent by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested), or recognized national overnight courier service, or delivered personally, to the following address (or other address as shall be specified by like notice and made to the attention of both the CEO and General Counsel):
Attn: General Counsel
1650 SE 17th Street, Suite 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications to Licensor hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed given at the time such communication is sent by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested), or recognized national overnight courier service, or delivered personally, to the above address.
- 17.8. Survival: Any obligations which expressly or by their nature are to continue after termination, cancellation, or expiration of the Agreement shall survive and remain in effect after such happening.