For faster service email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. OFFER TERMS
- 1.1. You agree to pay for any and all products and services that you purchase on our site and you agree that we may charge your credit card for them.
- 1.2. ALL SALES FINAL. REGISTRATION FEES All sales are final. All registration fees once transmitted to DMV on your behalf by Us and cannot be refunded or canceled. By Your use of this website You agree to have Your Vehicle Registration processed using the eTagsDirect Vehicle Registration Service. You agree that we are not responsible for Non-delivery of your order. You agree that shipping and express shipping are not available weekends and holidays. The above return policy applies to all purchases thru our websites.
- 1.3. You hereby agree and understand that once we receive your order that We are entitled to and have earned our service fee as we have already performed services in verifying your information with the applicable DMV office. We are not responsible for incorrect information provided to Us by You or by others on Your behalf. We are not responsible for any delays on the part of the USPS or any courier service and we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or mutilated items.
- 1.4. Chargebacks: Any Chargebacks will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law; this is considered civil theft and conversion. Will report chargebacks to the appropriate authorities as these may be construed as conversion and theft of services.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR ORDER AT: email@example.com.
- 1.5. Customer Service: Please contact our customer service team should you encounter any problems with your purchase at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your business and we thank you for making our service the best in the marketplace. Our customer service team may be very busy helping other customers; so if you are prompted, please leave a message, as your call will be returned in the order it was received.
- 1.5. eTags Promise:
- 1.5.1. Fast and friendly service
- 1.5.2. FREE annual reminder for life
- 1.5.3. FREE updates on order process. We will let you know of any issues and help you resolve them
- 1.5.4. Industry leading customer service (M-F 9am-5pm EST).
- 2. Change Of Address
- 2.1. You hereby agree and understand that eTagsDirect cannot change your physical address on your vehicle registration. You must contact your local DMV office to make a change of address. No refunds can be provided to anyone once your vehicle registration has been processed. Please review our return policy.
- 3. Registration
- 3.1 In our sole and absolute discretion we may or may not require you to register for, and complete the registration process to use, this site. We may open a registered user account for you when you complete your registration. You will select or we may assign to you a user ID and password that will be identified with your account. Your user ID, password and date of birth are your credentials to give you access to this site. You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself during the registration process. You must be at least 18 years of age who is legally competent to enter into contracts or at least the age of Majority in the Jurisdiction in which you reside to access this site and use eTagsDirect's products or services. You may not have a user ID that is indecent or distasteful or that we otherwise determine in our discretion is unacceptable. All personal information provided via this site will be handled in accordance with this site's online Privacy Statement, which may be viewed anywhere on the site by clicking on the "Privacy Statement" link on the footer of the page.
- 4. Minors
- 4.1 YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THE LAWFUL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, TO ACCESS AND USE THE eTags Direct SITES, PURCHASE OR USE eTags Direct PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND YOU HEREBY WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THAT IT IS LAWFUL IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE TO ACCES THIS SITE AND USE THE eTags Direct PRODUCT AND SERVICES. IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA PLEASE STOP ACCESS TO THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
- 5. Electronic Contacting And Notices
- 5.2. In order to receive notices or other communications electronically, you must have a personal computer with a modem connected to a communications source (telephone, wireless or broadband), and a Windows-based or Macintosh-based operating system with an Internet browser. You will need a printer attached to your personal computer to print any notices or other communications, if you so choose. All contracts completed electronically will be deemed for all legal purposes to be in writing and legally enforceable as a signed writing.
- 6. Access Costs, Equipment And Software
- 6.1. You must provide at your own expense the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access this site. This site may require the use of certain third-party software. You are responsible for all costs associated with acquiring such software, if any, and complying with any licenses associated with such software. We are not responsible for any costs you incur to access or use this site.
- 7. Links To Other Websites
- 8. Your User Id And Password
- 9. Use Of Material From This Site
- 9.1. All contents of this site, including but not limited to any text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, musical compositions, video, audiovisual works, and data found on this site (collectively, the "Materials"), are the property of and owned by eTagsDirect, its parent companies or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and other countries. Except in limited circumstances as described below, use of the Materials other than viewing the site, including but not limited to the reproduction, copying, modification, display, adaptation, publication, translation, public performance, reverse engineering, transfer, transmission, broadcast, distribution, licensing, sale, or gift in whole or in part, or the creation of derivative works from such Materials, is expressly prohibited
- 10. Material You Submit
- 11. Trademarks And Copyrights
- 11.1. This site may feature trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video, and data that are the property of eTagsDirect and its affiliates or licensors. This site also may include trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video, and data of other third parties. All of these trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video, and data are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use them in any manner without the prior permission of the applicable owner. This site and all of its content are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and other countries.
- 12. Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
- 12.1. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same.
- 12.2. This website includes user-submitted materials, and we cannot and do not monitor all of the material submitted to the site.
- 12.3. By using the site, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of the site and any content on the site, including, but not limited to, whether you should rely on such content.
- 12.4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to review any content that you have submitted to the site, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, (a) does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (b) might violate any law, infringe upon the rights of third parties, or subject us to liability for any reason; or (c) might adversely affect our public image, reputation or goodwill. Moreover, we reserve the right to reject, delete, disable, or remove any content at any time, for the reasons set forth above, for any other reason, or for no reason.
- 12.5. If you think your work has been used in a manner that may constitute copyright or trademark infringement, you may notify our legal department at: email@example.com
- 13. Disclaimers
- 13.1. eTagsDirect is a privately owned website and service. We are not affiliated, owned or operated by any government agency. You agree that you are using our service as a convenience and in lieu of dealing directly with the applicable DMV office.
- 13.2. You agree that your enrollment in our offer was solely based upon the representation and warranties contained on this site and no other, and that you were not induced in any manner by any affiliate or traffic source to enter into our offer and you do so on your own free will and volition. Furthermore, you understand that we may pay our affiliates and traffic sources a fee for providing us with traffic and or advertising services.
- 13.3. The material contained on this site or in the vehicle report may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen content that is submitted by third parties (including you) to this site, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. Changes are periodically made to the site and may be made at any time.
- 13.4. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THRU THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, eTagsDirect EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE NONINFRINGING; THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM eTagsDirect OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. eTagsDirect DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- 13.5. IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 14. Limitation Of Liability
- 14.1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER eTagsDirect, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF EMAIL MESSAGES YOU SEND US. THESE INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA, AND OTHER TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
- 14.2. THE LIMITATION ABOVE APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, AS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 15. Indemnification
- 16. Jurisdiction & Enforcement
- 16.1. Any disputes resulting from a visitor’s use of Our server(s) or site(s) shall be construed and enforced under the laws of the State of Florida. Visitors hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Broward County, Florida, and waive any objection to venue with respect to actions brought in such courts. In any dispute, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and cost from the non-prevailing party. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
- 16.2. Attorneys Fees and Costs: The parties shall be entitled to recover, in addition to costs, disbursements allowed by law, pre-litigation costs, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in connection with enforcement of this agreement, and such fees shall be awarded to the prevailing party. Invalidation of any one of the covenants or terms of this Agreement, by judgment of a court, shall not affect any of the other provisions of this Agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
- 16.3. We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. This site has been designed to comply with the laws of the State of Florida and of the United States. If any material on this site, or your use of this site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, this site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use this site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
- 17. Rules of construction
- 17.2. Non-Waiver: Either party’s failure to require the other party’s performance of any term or condition of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver and shall not affect the right of such party to later enforce such provision, unless such waiver is made expressly in writing signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- 17.3. Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable for service interruptions, delays, failure to perform, damages, losses or destruction, or malfunction of any consequence thereof caused or occasioned by, or due to fire, flood, water, the elements, acts of Good, war, explosions, civil disturbances, governmental actions, shortages of equipment or supplies, unavailability of transportation, acts or omissions of third parties, or any other cause beyond the effected party’s reasonable control. The party so delayed or prevented from performing shall provide prompt notice of such event to the other party and shall exercise good faith efforts to remedy any such cause of delay or cause preventing performance.
- 17.4. Integration: This Agreement does not constitute an offer by either party and it shall not be effective until signed or agreed to by both parties as provided for herein. Upon execution by both parties, this Agreement and all exhibits and attachments shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall be deemed to merge all prior and contemporaneous agreements, communications and understandings (both written and oral).
- 17.5. Modification and Severability: No modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative. Any provision of this instrument prohibited by law in any state shall, as to such state, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, without invalidating the remaining provisions of this instrument.
- 17.6. Assignment: You shall not assign this Agreement and any rights or obligations hereunder without the express written approval of eTagsDirect.
- 17.7. Notice: All notices, requests, demands, and other communications to Licensee hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed given at the time such communication is sent by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested), or recognized national overnight courier service, or delivered personally, to the following address (or other address as shall be specified by like notice and made to the attention of both the CEO and General Counsel):
Attn: General Counsel
802 NE 20th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications to Licensor hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed given at the time such communication is sent by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested), or recognized national overnight courier service, or delivered personally, to the above address.
- 17.8. Survival: Any obligations which expressly or by their nature are to continue after termination, cancellation, or expiration of the Agreement shall survive and remain in effect after such happening.